Welcome to the ABC Brigade Foundation
We believe education is vital to stroke prevention and the key to a full and productive life after stroke. Our goal is to become a major source of information, education and assistance for stroke survivors and their families.
How You Can Support the ABC Brigade
In keeping with our mission, the ABC BRIGADE intends to host an annual Stroke Awareness Fair during May, Stroke Awareness Month, as well as other educational events and walks/runs for stroke awareness and prevention.
What can you do? Get involved:
- Participate in an Event
- Become an Event Sponsor
- Make a Donation
The ABC Brigade would love to thank everyone who participated in the 2013 Strokes Fore Stroke Golf Tournament™
Please help support our mission.
Use the secure PayPal link below to make your donation:
Thank you so very much!
A Few Facts About Stroke:
• Stroke is the fourth leading cause of death in the United States.
• Stroke is the leading cause of serious, long-term disability in the United States.
• Each year, approximately 795,000 people suffer a stroke.
• Missouri ranks 4th in the United States for number of strokes.
• Strokes can and do occur at ANY age.
(Nearly one fourth of strokes occur in people under the age of 65.)
• 80% OF STROKES ARE PREVENTABLE!
Are you at risk? ➺Do you know your ABCs?...